來源：http://www.xysdc.com 點擊次數： 發布時間：2018-10-26
According to the inquiry of security personnel, the outgoing rate of security operation is relatively high. This is inseparable from the security of this operation, security throughout the reputation of low position, low pay, low nature, low entry threshold. Indeed, the treatment of security operations is not high, the operation of technical content is not high, which has also become part of the young people choose this job as the reason for the transition period. But according to the security company's inquiries, about 20% of the departures are due to inevitable departures, and the share is relatively stable, while the other 80% are due to avoidable departures. Nanjing security company
This requires all the security guards and security guards to work together to reduce the security outgoing rate. In this regard, the security company has done the following tasks by security guard.
First of all, we need to help the security guard establish a correct view of work and justice. Companies face a lot of security, and the standards of individual judgment vary, so there can be no positive justice that satisfies everyone. The company should help the security guard establish a correct view of fairness, which can reduce the sense of injustice of security. In addition, the company should also establish a useful response mechanism, through timely communication, establish anonymous mailboxes, telephone statements and other channels of representations, so that the security guards pour out discontent, will experience injustice brought about by the adverse effects to a minimum.
Second, do a good job in security work guidance, give security to a sense of security. Like everyone else, security also requires a sense of security in the process of doing security work. Once they leave office, they will face idleness, or look for work from scratch.
Outgoing security personnel sometimes present self estimation in their personal career planning. At this time, the company is required to provide necessary assistance for security. On the basis of understanding the personality characteristics, hobbies and operational needs of the security personnel, we propose feasible plans. And managers should really understand and correct analysis of all aspects of information materials, security expertise and potential to make a correct comment, to help security to understand their own operations to carry out the road, and strive to retain outstanding security and backbone personnel.
Finally, the security guard should respect the security, give the security time plenty of time to consider and set up an outgoing security material library.
Security's resignation decision is sometimes impulsive, or in the company's pessimistic mood to make, some excessive, inevitably ill-considered, for the future operation, day, plan to carry out no adequate forecast. At this point, managers should be able to admire and talk with them, so as to calm down the impulse of security. The manager's money allows the security guard to protect his dignity when he is weak, so that the security guard will think twice before making a decision from scratch.
In addition, managers should have a long-term vision, regard the security after leaving office as a kind of wealth, a kind of resource, establish the security materials, adhere to the appropriate contacts, so that security personnel feel the concern of the company.
Security will be strictly in accordance with the above provisions, together with the strengthening of security treatment and skills training, improve the social position of security, and then reduce the security turnover rate, so that security to experience the warmth of the company family.
Today's content is updated to this point, if you want to know more security information in Weifang, please click our website: http://www.xysdc.com, thank you for your attention!